All Recipes 101 - for recipes addict like me!

Where all types and varieties of recipes .... ^_^


Added on what I like that's includes meal plans (for my so called diet plans)....

and Kids Meals section for easier reference what to cook for children

(that would be my bunch of nieces and nephews!!!!)

We don't eat pork so for those ingredients which included pork, has been substituted it with beef or chicken.







Heath & Lifestyle

http://www.Vemmabuilder.com/947381005.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

MILO® Dinosaur

Serves 2

What You Need

6 tablespoons MILO® powder
½ tablespoon Sweetened Beverage Creamer
340ml cold water
1 cup crushed ice
Extra MILO® powder

Make It

1.Mix MILO® powder with Sweetened Beverage Creamer in a glass.
2.Pour in cold water and stir well.
3.Stir in crushed ice.
4.Add 2 heaped tablespoons of MILO® powder.


From www.nestle.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon.com Search 2.0

Followers